Saturday, February 2, 2008

New eBay Wonderfulness



I love eBay! Even if they've jacked up the rates a ton. (and they're in cahoots with PayPal.) Between those two blood-sucking corporations, it's a wonder I see a dime on any of the junk I sell! Like this vintage Led Zeppelin t-shirt. What will it go for? Anything? Here's my latest auction items. Let's discuss. On the block are several hardcore cassettes from the 90's. Good stuff, but I gotta say, the days of the cassette player are long gone in this household. Demo tapes seem to have a certain collectible appeal on eBay, so we'll see what happens.

Remember back in the day when I used to have all those wacky auctions? I made some good money off odd items. (Like the $78 Rolling Rock football jersey) Well, the winter doldrums are upon us, and I feel wacky again. Stay tuned for more auctions and results.

4 comments:

Katty Kat said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Katty Kat said...

my favorite was the One of a Kind, "Rare"gorgeous Grape Clock and the free giveaway beer cooler and other "hard to find" Rolling Rock accoutrements. I love people that bid on empty Tiffany & Co boxes, and of course cds and books that are cheaper on other sites(sites that even have free shipping). I also love when I read how someone won't answer questions "so don't ask", and payment is due in three days or else, I will only sell to people with at least 5 feedbacks......give me a break. I also love the sad stories people try to use to get you to buy the junk. Love how everyone gets everything from an "estate" sale.

Unknown said...

love that kiss it goodbye demo!

Scott Forbes said...

Dude, the Kiss It Goodbye Demo is phenomenal. I have the mp3's, but as for the tape...it's better in the hands of a young coreman collector, someone who can appreciate it!