Saturday, December 1, 2007

NOTE TO SELF: READ THIS IN NOVEMBER 2008

Just got back from our annual trip to Sint Maarten, awesome as always. I need to get a digital camera. Saw plenty of great things that I wanted to take still pictures of. Certainly doesn't make for a very interesting blog entry w/o the visuals. (I also should have brought my HD cam, but that's another story)

Anyways, I always forget crucial things from one year to the next, so before I forget, here is a mental list of things to do/bring next year:

1. Keep list of bridge openings in car.
2. Get backpack. Put bottle opener on backpack.
3. In backpack keep rash guard.
4. Bring bodyboard(s)
5. Buy duty free booze at the airport. No need to buy it in Philipsburg. That way you can lug it on the plane.
6. Chesterfields is good. Saratoga is overpriced.
7. Bring 3 pairs of shorts and 5 T-shirts. Any more is overkill.

No comments: