Thursday, July 31, 2008

Chinese Takeout-The World Premiere


Alright, I've been talking this thing up for some time now. Now, with no further Apu, here is the debut of "Chinese Takeout", the latest music video from the Boardlord's new album, "Wax Museum". Directed and edited by Scott Frosch.

I want to take this time to thank the guys in the band for giving me creative control on this one. Working in the video production industry, quite often I'm stifled by clients & agencies who want to play everything straight and narrow. But the Boardlords give me the opportunity to go all out with my ideas. So again, thanks. And thanks to all the people who helped out behind the scenes, namely PDA and Rob Koch. Alright, enough with the sentimental crap, let's get ready to watch the video.

I'm giving you a few options for your viewing pleasure:

1. The hi-res version straight from my website. (takes some time to load up, but it looks the best.)

2. Vimeo (Good, not great)

3. The YouTube version (A last resort for the computer illiterate)



So leave me some feedback on whether or not you liked the video. And BTW, if the first fifteen seconds of the video makes any sense to you, consider yourself "totally cool". Thanks for watching.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love it!! The green screen work looks flawless. Nice job!