Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Chinese Takeout-Part 3


My eyes are bleary. I've been working in After Effects for the last 4 hours or so. It's all over but the rendering.

So before I get ahead of myself too much, let me set the stage.....the Crystal Theatre that is. We convened last night for the second and final night of shooting for the new Boardlord's video, "Chinese Takeout". And if the original footage wasn't funny enough, wait till you see the final cut. I busted out the green screen for Monday night's shoot, as you can see in some of the shots.



Is this a break...or part of the video itself?



Nice lens flare courtesy of the separation light.



And what theatre would be complete w/o a Hammond organ and drum set so we could play some old-time gospel music?



So I think there is a light at the end of the tunnel. I should have the premiere of the video up on this site in the next week or so. Stay tuned....

Big thanks to PDA & Koch for lending a much-needed hand. Also thanks to the staff of the Crystal Theatre for letting us shoot.

Not much activity on this blog lately. I've had a real busy summer. Hopefully more posts & pics will be forthcoming. Blah blah, who cares, right?

1 comment:

Bman said...

Actually, when I think of Hammond Organs and drums I think of who other then DEEP PURPLE!
"I'm your highway starrrr!"