Monday, May 19, 2008

Crucial Barbeque-Scalzi Park


Whew! I'm back from our trip to California. I've got plenty of stories and even more photos. So I'm a bit back-logged, but I'll try and get things up this week.

Moving on...Dateline: Sunday, May 18th. Skateboards. Burgers. Brews. (& sodas for the kids) Here are a few pictures from the barbeque in Scalzi Park. A great morning skate session followed by burgers and hot dogs. Thanks to everyone who provided the food. Sato is the man, that goes without saying.


Roxy and Spike-skatepugs. Roxy is the one on the...ah hell, even I can't even tell which one is which any more.


An overview shot of the festivities. I learned a valuable lesson from watching some hessians that were grilling next to us. You don't need a spatula--A crushed beer can on a stick will suffice.

Memo to the city of Stamford: Is there any landscaping money in the budget? These fields/picnic grounds look like absolute garbage! Normally, I just make a beeline from my car to the skatepark, but yesterday I finally realized the grounds themselves kinda looks like crap.


And a few skate pictures for good measure. Todd and Ben, frontside and backside grinds, respectivedly.


And one more quick note: I am please to announce that I will be working on yet another music video for the Boardlord's new CD release, "Wax Museum". We're going to shoot this week. I'll keep you posted, but I don't want to give too much away. Not just yet.

No comments: