Friday, August 15, 2008

The "Brews Times"-Narragansett Beer Pt. 2

One might think that I have abandoned my flourishing video production enterprise for a career in beer reviewery. Well, since the feedback for Chinese Takeout was so poor, I may have to do just that.

Anyways, I'd like to report that Colonial Wine & Spirits on Scribner Avenue now carries Narragansett Beer in 12 pack bottles. And the best part is that it's under 10 bucks before tax & deposit. Imagine my surprise yesterday when I brought two six packs to the counter and was enthusiastically informed that 12 packs were now available.

This information is only pertinent to the random Norwalk beer afficionado on the west side of town who somehow surfed onto this site. But for the rest of my friends in distant places, demand that your local liquor store or distributor get this beer in stock. Now.

Speaking of beer & commerce, I found this bit of good news for some local business owners. "Stress buster" indeed. On that note, kiss my ass, tourism. We just built a nice stone patio in my backyard. The number of gallons of gas it takes to get to it: Zero.

No comments: