Thursday, August 28, 2008

Boardlords-Straight To (Online) Video

Since I just discovered that you can post video straight to Blogger, I figured I would throw up the two Boardlords videos that I have done in 2008. No links, no YouTube, just click and watch.

If you are in a band and want a video produced along these lines, contact me via my website scottfrosch.com







Now, part two of this entry: I'm excited to announce that we're going back to shoot a video for the third single from the Boardlords new album "Wax Museum". You'll have to wait to see what song it is. The shoot date is Monday, September 8th in Yonkers, NY. I'm looking for production assistance, since the shoot is going to be a bit involved. So if you are a friend of mine, or some random stranger who surfed onto this site, contact me if you are interested in helping out.

If I said it was a paying gig, I'd be flat-out lying, but I'm sure there will be food & beverages provided. And ladies, it's your chance to hang out with the world-famous Mr. Furious and the rest of the band.

No comments: